Saturday 18 February 2012

Come shopping with me!

Me and my friend Rache decided to take a trip to London yesterday with my little sister, Isabella. We went to Camden market for most of the day, which i highly recommend to anyone going to London. It is an awesome experience (especially the first time). I picked up a few things but mainly we just trailed around from stall to stall breathing in the heavenly smell of... cigarettes? I shall be posting outfit posts of the stuff I got soon :) Camden market is a very eclectic market, with things ranging from Lolita to heavy metal. The retro and vintage stores are fabulous, though they can be quite hit and miss. Most of the clothes and stuff are at very good prices too, so its pretty awesome. I wore my old, worn out jeans, a comfy black jumper and my daling new coat. The coat which i got from ASOS has super cute arm warmer sleaves which if you have skinny arms, like me, keeps them from practicly dropping off {It felt like they might have done otherwise, on primrose hill.}
Now.. PREPARE FOR PHOTO OVER-LOAD.

Awh :3 The tube :D


 Some stoned guys came up to us in a vintage shop and asked for a photo...
 I want a fur coat :3

 Jeans - Zara
Jumper - Anthropology
Necklace - Topshop
Coat - ASOS
Shoes (you cant see them that well hear, better picture somewhere bellow) - Camden market
Got  this Tshirt in the end (y)
 Bong anyone? ;)
 WANT.

 We had the best macaroons EVER!

Here are my shoes! (the camel ones) they are cute flat forms :D

Thought i would leave you with that...
Hope you liked!
Love, Luna.


No comments:

Post a Comment